Cinnamon doughnuts you say?! That’s right! Only packed with protein, contains no nasty sugars and is pretty much a guilt free treat, any time of the day..
I really believe the vanilla protein is what makes these so good, and doughnut tasting, so I’d really recommend using vanilla protein powder over any other flavour for the yummiest result. Happy Rolling!
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
2-3 tbsp. oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp. rice malt syrup
Water if needed
Cinnamon (for rolling)
Makes approx. 8-14 (depending on size)
1. Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat the peanut butter and rice malt syrup together in a heatproof bowl in the microwave for approx. 20 seconds or over the stove. It doesn’t need to be hot, just slightly warm.
3. Stir the peanut butter mixture into the dry mixture and use your hands to knead it all together.
4. Add in small amounts of water slowly if necessary until nice and doughy.
5. Roll in cinnamon and coconut before placing in the fridge.